Following the video is the full text of the joint closing remarks to the third U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialog (S&ED) by Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner, Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan, and Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo. I have highlighted where the leaders mentioned specific areas of progress. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Clinton’
May 11th, 2011 5 comments
36 visitors online now
27 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Quoting YouThere is no marketplace of ideas. There is a pisspot of ideas. The media may promote some idea more than others but it has nothing to do with correctness. It is probably just a matter of whose interests are served and who can pay for the promotion. -- psikeyhackr
- The Snowden Question: If the West Doesn’t Give Refuge, Who Will? (12)
- Black Pheonix: Other bizarre technicalities and logics like: (1) how a “secret”...
- Open Forum (344)
- Black Pheonix: Remember how some folks have resorted to the argument of “no excuses,”...
- What Snowden Affair Teaches About Corruption, Trust, and Government in the World (17)
- Black Pheonix: http://www.dw.de/british-g20-e spionage-no-big-deal/a-1688822 8 German...
- NSA PRISM Program Linked to Creation of “No Fly List” And “Drone Kill List” (2)
- Black Pheonix: Remember this story back then: “The group cites evidence from Mark Klein,...
- US Spy Agencies Hacking Networks Globally, 61,000 Operations! (Snowden Dishes More Dirt) (15)
- Zack: remember a few months back when Mandiant came out with their report against so called...
- Cult of personality mindset and Xi Jinping (aside) (11)
- melektaus: Look at this fuckin moron. First he says he doesn;t know what Xi positions on key...
- If NSA’s Cyber-Snooping Is So Effective, Why Can’t It Do Any Thing Vaguely Useful? Like (Pour Me a Beer or) Fix No-Fly List (2)
- Zack: @YinYang this utter disrespect for non americans is highly disturbing but doesn’t...
- “滴答” (Dida) – Song of Li Jiang Old Town (3)
- keithy: What a wonderful piece of music. In the video, Lijiang looks quiet and peaceful. It must...
- What Snowden Hasn’t Revealed, Piecing Together The Much Bigger US Surveillance Picture (15)
- Black Pheonix: http://www.pcworld.com/article /2042044/some-foreignbacked...
- Inevitable: US Spy Program Leaker Escapes to Hong Kong, Other Aftermath, How It Might Play Out (47)
- Black Pheonix: @Zack It is also interesting that while Google (other high tech companies) have...
- Film Review: “Free China: The Courage to Believe” (9)
- YinYang: @James My respect. What you summarized above should be repeated: More than that, I’d...
- Did Michelle Obama Do a Political Snub On Peng Liyuan? (28)
- Allen: Following up on my previous comment to Hong Konger This whole China are these ultra...
- A note on “cultural relativism” (14)
- Black Pheonix: remind me of sometimes when I tell the occasional wide-eye curious (but a bit...
- The Psychology Of “Something Completely Different” (3)
- Black Pheonix: remind me to do another post: The Psychology of “Nothing to see here.”
- The Fallacy of the Modern “Culturists” Concept (2)
- Black Pheonix: Thanks for your note. However, I believe the terms are often used interchangeably,...
"Jasmine Revolution" america Beijing censorship China Chinese corruption culture dalai lama democracy earthquake economy education Environment featured financial crisis freedom of speech Google government history human rights humor india internet japan language media media bias nationalism olympics politics propaganda racism reform riot Russia Today Senkaku sixfour south china sea taiwan tiananmen tibet translation U.S. China Relations xinjiang
- The Snowden Question: If the West Doesn’t Give Refuge, Who Will?
- NSA PRISM Program Linked to Creation of “No Fly List” And “Drone Kill List”
- If NSA’s Cyber-Snooping Is So Effective, Why Can’t It Do Any Thing Vaguely Useful? Like (Pour Me a Beer or) Fix No-Fly List
- What Snowden Affair Teaches About Corruption, Trust, and Government in the World
- Film Review: “Free China: The Courage to Believe”
- What Snowden Hasn’t Revealed, Piecing Together The Much Bigger US Surveillance Picture
- US Spy Agencies Hacking Networks Globally, 61,000 Operations! (Snowden Dishes More Dirt)
- Cult of personality mindset and Xi Jinping (aside)
- The Psychology Of “Something Completely Different”
- Inevitable: US Spy Program Leaker Escapes to Hong Kong, Other Aftermath, How It Might Play Out
- Prism and U.S. Internet Giant’s Denial
- The Fallacy of the Modern “Culturists” Concept
- Did Michelle Obama Do a Political Snub On Peng Liyuan?
- A note on “cultural relativism”
- Rediscovering Chinese “Rote Memorization”
- Remembering June 4th
- A Call For Scientific Revolution of Politics, End to the Vatican of Democracy
- Support for Korea Non-Intervention, Self-Determination and a Peaceful Northeast Asia
- Opinion: China’s Acquisition of Smithfield Is A National Security Threat To America
- Hashimoto’s “Comfort Women” Statement – Is it Really So Bad? A Comment about Why Japan Needs to Give a Real Apology.
- South African President Jacob Zuma on Libya, Syria, West, and China
- How Critics of China are Fooling Themselves and Missing the Real Point.
- Opinion: Free the Lewchew Islands from Japan
- Tsung Tsung is why I am bullish on China
- Opinion: Why There Is So Much Pro-War Reporting in the West? A Comment on Bloggers, Tyranny, and the Fourth Estate
- Analysis (409)
- Announcements (34)
- Asian Union (10)
- aside (44)
- Book Review (4)
- culture (258)
- economy (89)
- education (39)
- Environment (46)
- Foreign Relations (61)
- General (204)
- history (54)
- human rights (49)
- Indonesia (1)
- Interview (2)
- language (20)
- Letters (48)
- media (193)
- music (57)
- natural disaster (10)
- News (330)
- Opinion (277)
- Philosophy (29)
- Photos (51)
- politics (351)
- q&a (13)
- religion (24)
- technology (58)
- trade (37)
- Translation (3)
- Uncategorized (218)
- video (94)
- White Paper (4)