Following the video is the full text of the joint closing remarks to the third U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialog (S&ED) by Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner, Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan, and Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo. I have highlighted where the leaders mentioned specific areas of progress. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Clinton’
May 11th, 2011 5 comments
10 visitors online now
4 guests, 6 bots, 0 members
Quoting YouThe USSR lectured the PRC about how to properly build a socialist society, one could easily make a case that America's attitude towards China is not so dissimilar. What China needs from America is a shining example, not a hypocritical finger. (Moraldrift)
- Are The American and Chinese Dreams That Different – You Can’t Tell From Obama’s March on Washington Speech Yesterday (1)
- Black Pheonix: Yes, true equality is really about practical opportunities, not abstract...
- The U.S.S. Midway and the Phantom F-4 jet fighter (3)
- Ray: To look purely at an aviation history point of view, the F-4 is truly a remarkable aircraft....
- What’s wrong with China? Hint: it’s not the government (124)
- Johnny Parker: I moved to Shanghai 2 yrs ago and hate it. It probably didn’t help that I...
- Why WTO Doesn’t Matter, Rare Earth Is Only a 2nd Proof. (20)
- Black Pheonix: Molycorp sued for false financial disclosure information...
- 二泉映月 (Moon Reflected on Second Spring), a modern Chinese classic (2)
- YinYang: @yvette I have listened to this piece countless times, many with my eyes closed trying...
- Short-Sale AMSC: DOJ’s Stealth Probe of AMSC (2)
- Black Pheonix: former treasurer of AMSC fined for insider trading. What did I say about...
- Did Millions Die in the Great Leap Forward: A Quick Note on non-Contemporaneous Data (11)
- wwww1234: new research on the famine http://opinion.m4.cn/2013-08/1 211699.shtml
- Open Forum (411)
- Zack: julian Assange on the fact that google and the NSA are often two sides of the same coin,...
- Partner of Snowden journalist was detained for 9 hours & had his property seized for no reason (4)
- Charles Liu: If you can call that swill brewed from floor sweeping “tea”.
- Chinese Advocate Post #2: Hazards of Immigrating to the West (2)
- Charles Liu: FYI EB-5 does not gaurantee green card. What is issued is conditional residency,...
- “The Inconvenient Truth Behind the Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands” by Han-Yi Shaw (31)
- pug_ster: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/w orld/2013-08/22/content_169145 26.htm Figures that...
- Business Insider’s Reporting on China (14)
- ersim: @Ray You’re focus was more how the so called “rule of law”, that the...
- Eric X Li: “Why China’s Political Model Is Superior” (48)
- Tomasz Sinczak: Dear Eric, I would like to suggest you to read about “In+Direct” Democracy that...
- A Case of Corporate and National Defamation: AMSC v. Sinovel, hot air in legal and media exercises. (17)
- Black Pheonix: “If Sinovel didn’t pay for the hardware and software that it agreed to buy,...
- On Yemen drone strikes and U.S. mainstream and social media (7)
- pug_ster: http://www.atimes.com/atimes/M iddle_East/MID-01-140813.html The sad thing is that...
america Beijing censorship China Chinese corruption culture dalai lama democracy earthquake economy education Environment featured financial crisis freedom freedom of speech Google government Hillary Clinton history human rights humor india internet japan language media media bias nationalism olympics politics propaganda racism reform riot Russia Today sixfour south china sea taiwan tiananmen tibet translation U.S. China Relations xinjiang
- Are The American and Chinese Dreams That Different – You Can’t Tell From Obama’s March on Washington Speech Yesterday
- The U.S.S. Midway and the Phantom F-4 jet fighter
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park and few thoughts on conservation
- Chinese Tourists
- Chinese Advocate Post #2: Hazards of Immigrating to the West
- Partner of Snowden journalist was detained for 9 hours & had his property seized for no reason
- Business Insider’s Reporting on China
- On Yemen drone strikes and U.S. mainstream and social media
- Sun Yang ‘freestyle king’
- Chinese Advocate Post #1: Some General Law advice for Fellow Chinese
- “first island chain”
- Other Snowden Relevations
- Short-Sale AMSC: DOJ’s Stealth Probe of AMSC
- How Food Adulteration in US is Downplayed by Media
- Bradley Manning verdict reactions from RT
- Freedom of Speech: Case Study on That Medieval, Backward, Senseless French Law Against Insulting the French President
- New national story or not, Orville Schell and John Delury’s article whitewashes Western atrocities
- Who Stole Jobs from Detroit?
- Virtue-Shame Based Culture and Morality Needed
- Climate of not so truths
- How CNN uses disaster to propagandize against a government
- Orville Schell Does Not Understand “Negative Feedback” Or Tiger Mom’s Lessons.
- Abe Wins Huge in Japan… and some thoughts on the coverage…
- Opinion: Last Word by Melektaus on the Rule of Law
- “Cross-straits” team wins Winbledon doubles title
- Analysis (428)
- Announcements (34)
- Asian Union (10)
- aside (48)
- Book Review (4)
- culture (258)
- economy (89)
- education (39)
- Environment (47)
- Foreign Relations (62)
- General (205)
- history (55)
- human rights (50)
- Indonesia (1)
- Interview (2)
- language (21)
- Letters (48)
- media (196)
- music (57)
- natural disaster (10)
- News (337)
- Opinion (286)
- Philosophy (29)
- Photos (53)
- politics (363)
- q&a (13)
- religion (24)
- technology (58)
- trade (37)
- Translation (3)
- Uncategorized (236)
- video (94)
- White Paper (4)