Following the video is the full text of the joint closing remarks to the third U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialog (S&ED) by Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner, Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan, and Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo. I have highlighted where the leaders mentioned specific areas of progress. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Strategic and Economic Dialog’
May 11th, 2011 5 comments
45 visitors online now
28 guests, 16 bots, 1 members
Quoting YouThe West has a framework / paradigm / perspective of its own. For a long time, the West treats its framework / paradigm / perspective as the standard and as the point of reference. Now the Chinese are telling the West, that theirs is equally valid and it is time that their voice be heard as well. (Jane)
- Destroying History via Imperialistic Propaganda of the West (19)
- choic: > My “Chinese-ness” is in my sense of my history as a Chinese person. Without my...
- Questioning Democracy Goes Mainstream? (4)
- Machiavellianism: Here is from Helmut Schmidt, the former German Chancellor, he said “I...
- American lackeys of Hong Kong: Martin Lee & Anson Chan (10)
- Sleeper: @pug_ster Such a damned place should never have existed. Lies can become truths after...
- Taiwan’s Student Mob? (8)
- Sleeper: http://i193.photobucket.com/al bums/z204/chivas1986/picfool_z ps2bb8b5a4.jpg...
- Open Forum (500)
- pug_ster: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i =093_1396774812 I find this also funny. I recall when I...
- An end to Japan’s elegant deception (10)
- pug_ster: http://blogs.wsj.com/chinareal time/2014/04/08/japan-pm-ab...
- The Winter of Obama’s Discontent (12)
- raffiaflower: Columnist Patrick Smith concludes in his article Why Obama’s Pivot Asia will...
- Is China a Resource Poor Nation? (13)
- Zack: beautiful posts, Ray actions speak louder than words and it’s clear who the real...
- Fact Checking US Government Propaganda On Maoming PX Protest Death (5)
- Sleeper: @Allen But who cares? Such “Voice of **” stations were created for cold war...
- African Economist Dambisa Moyo: Is China the new idol for emerging economies? (26)
- Ray: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ dambisa-moyo/china-is-helping- emerging_b_5051623.html?utm...
- Taiwan’s opposition to the CSSTA = trade isolationism? (5)
- pug_ster: Funny thing is that this kind of tactic of the minority DPP trying to stonewall a...
- What is a Holocaust? (5)
- pug_ster: Unfortunately, the main reason for China to go to Germany is to make trade deals, make...
- Yet another myth about democracy: “democracy+capitalism = prosperity” (8)
- Zack: they should just make it a law that any protester who sings “do you hear the people...
- 中国博客: “探索和谐”, 欢迎你 (12)
- ★列宁在1918: @YinYang
- Perceptions of corruption in the US and PRC – not exactly what one would expect (3)
- mikecooper: Really awesome post, i am am definately gonna bookmark your blog – Mike Cooper...
america Beijing censorship China Chinese corruption culture dalai lama democracy diaoyutai earthquake economy education Environment featured financial crisis freedom freedom of speech Google government history human rights humor india internet japan language media media bias nationalism olympics politics propaganda racism reform riot Russia Today sixfour south china sea taiwan tiananmen tibet translation U.S. China Relations xinjiang
- Helmut Schmidt: won’t sell Democracy to China
- Malaysia Airline MH370 – American Media Fanning the Flame Wars
- Questioning Democracy Goes Mainstream?
- Taiwan’s Student Mob?
- American lackeys of Hong Kong: Martin Lee & Anson Chan
- Fact Checking US Government Propaganda On Maoming PX Protest Death
- What is a Holocaust?
- Taiwan’s opposition to the CSSTA = trade isolationism?
- Destroying History via Imperialistic Propaganda of the West
- The Winter of Obama’s Discontent
- Yet another myth about democracy: “democracy+capitalism = prosperity”
- An end to Japan’s elegant deception
- The Cultural Revolution and Free Speech
- Avoiding the Dirty Business of Justice and Politics is Not a Good Solution
- Shinzo Abe – Little Napoleon of neo-militaristic Japan
- A Brief Note on Elections – that Bedrock of Modern Democracy…
- Happy New Year – Year of the Horse!
- My Humanitarian Intervention, A Morality Tale in US
- Perceptions of corruption in the US and PRC – not exactly what one would expect
- A History of US Strategies in South China Sea
- A Tribute to Run Run Shaw
- Happy New Year
- Errors of Soft Power, a Year-end Review
- Another Suspicious Chinese Espionage Case
- A Sobering View of Asia, Why Pivot Will Fail
- Analysis (457)
- Announcements (36)
- Asian Union (10)
- aside (49)
- Book Review (4)
- culture (265)
- economy (95)
- education (39)
- Environment (48)
- Foreign Relations (67)
- General (213)
- history (63)
- human rights (61)
- Indonesia (1)
- Interview (2)
- language (21)
- Letters (48)
- media (203)
- music (57)
- natural disaster (10)
- News (348)
- Opinion (306)
- Philosophy (32)
- Photos (54)
- politics (389)
- q&a (13)
- religion (25)
- technology (60)
- trade (41)
- Translation (3)
- Uncategorized (257)
- video (95)
- White Paper (4)