Following the video is the full text of the joint closing remarks to the third U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialog (S&ED) by Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner, Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan, and Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo. I have highlighted where the leaders mentioned specific areas of progress. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Strategic and Economic Dialog’
May 11th, 2011 5 comments
37 visitors online now
12 guests, 25 bots, 0 members
Quoting YouIf you are not careful, newspapers will have you hating people who are being oppressed and loving people who are doing the oppressing. (Malcolm X)
- Re-Examine a Historical Moment of Western Bias: Emperor Qianlong vs. Macartney Mission 1793 (2)
- Black Pheonix: @Ray Also important to realize that at the time, Britain actually was not a great...
- On Michael Anti: Behind the Great Firewall of China (100)
- Allen: We all know Twitter censors things they or the U.S. gov’t or Western public...
- Open Forum (565)
- Zack: great article about Obama’s blatant attempt at trying to contain China; for all his...
- Rethinking Cults Today (4)
- Ray: @ersim Basically, there is nothing wrong with being a patriot. The problem is when...
- The Strange Non-Intuitive (but real) Contradiction: Free Speech vs. Truth, Rule of Mob vs. Rule of Law (5)
- Allen: Following up on the previous comment, from one of our quotes from our “quoting you...
- Lee Kuan Yew’s Passing is a Loss for the World (19)
- Ray: @Rhan I am not going to fall to your level by using personal attack. You can’t dispute...
- Freedom of Speech or Benefitting from China yet privately attacking China? (3)
- Panthera Tigris Amoyensis: Here’s several examples of making money under freedom of speech...
- Revisiting an Oldie on Racism (4)
- Panthera Tigris Amoyensis: Due to Dan Harris as a racist, his China Law Blog lost 935,751 readers...
- China evacuating citizens from Yemen (1)
- SinoXin: It is kind of funny that western news sites claim this is the first time China has...
- Eric X. Li Interviews Francis Fukuyama on Political Systems, Political Legitimacy, Political Renewal and Decays (2)
- Ray: I actually have great respect for Fukuyama despite his prediction seems to be off in his...
- Remembering Lee Kuan Yew (7)
- Ray: @danielxu “Bo Boon Tay” If you enjoy Hokkien joke here’s one...
- Case Study on Bigotry: Is Dan Harris of the China Law Blog a Bigot? A Response to Dan Harris’s Post “Chinese Students In America. It’s Bad Out There” (90)
- Panthera Tigris Amoyensis: Fast forward to 2015. Is Dan Harris a racist, part 512,657. Yes. And...
- The Tussle over AIIB – So Much ado about Influence? (3)
- Allen: As 3/31/2015 deadline for becoming “founding members” approaches and passes,...
- What is Legitimacy? (4)
- Black Pheonix: @N.M.Cheung “So does the means, election process, confer legitimacy? Is U.S....
- Tis a Puzzlement (1)
- SinoXin: http://nationalinterest.org/fe ature/sorry-america-china-not- going-collapse-12389 The...
america Beijing censorship China corruption culture dalai lama democracy diaoyutai earthquake economy education Environment featured financial crisis freedom freedom of speech Google government history hong kong human rights humor india internet japan media media bias nationalism olympics politics propaganda racism reform riot rule of law Russia Today Senkaku sixfour taiwan tiananmen tibet translation U.S. China Relations xinjiang
- Re-Examine a Historical Moment of Western Bias: Emperor Qianlong vs. Macartney Mission 1793
- Rethinking Cults Today
- The Strange Non-Intuitive (but real) Contradiction: Free Speech vs. Truth, Rule of Mob vs. Rule of Law
- Freedom of Speech or Benefitting from China yet privately attacking China?
- On Meritocracy, some recent observations
- China evacuating citizens from Yemen
- Eric X. Li Interviews Francis Fukuyama on Political Systems, Political Legitimacy, Political Renewal and Decays
- Revisiting an Oldie on Racism
- Remembering Lee Kuan Yew
- What is Legitimacy?
- Lee Kuan Yew’s Passing is a Loss for the World
- The Tussle over AIIB – So Much ado about Influence?
- Tis a Puzzlement
- “Under the Dome” by Chai Jing
- Reply to Verna Yu and NYT
- Behind the Great Western Firewall Is the Ugly Truth
- Eddie Huang, FOB, Time Warner Condos, and Gold Coast Houses.
- 政治局新年首次集体学习辩证唯物主义 (Politburo together studied Dialectic Materialism)
- Abe’s Japan going backwards on the Comfort Women Issue
- The Myth of a Chinese takeover in Siberia – Continued
- Why did China ban Google? And why do the West try to shut down the Confucian Institute?
- 汉武帝还是唐太宗 习近平陷入保守主义？/On History
- Sony: the great propagandizer in the middle of its hacking scandal
- Xi Jinping’s fight against Corruption
- The True Face of “Occupy Central With Peace And Love” Western Media Self-Censored
- Analysis (484)
- Announcements (39)
- Asian Union (10)
- aside (50)
- Book Review (5)
- culture (268)
- economy (96)
- education (40)
- Environment (48)
- Foreign Relations (70)
- General (214)
- history (69)
- human rights (67)
- Indonesia (1)
- Interview (2)
- language (21)
- Letters (48)
- media (208)
- music (57)
- natural disaster (10)
- News (353)
- Opinion (321)
- Philosophy (33)
- Photos (55)
- politics (408)
- q&a (13)
- religion (25)
- technology (60)
- trade (42)
- Translation (4)
- Uncategorized (297)
- video (96)
- White Paper (4)