Following the video is the full text of the joint closing remarks to the third U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialog (S&ED) by Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner, Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan, and Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo. I have highlighted where the leaders mentioned specific areas of progress. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Strategic and Economic Dialog’
May 11th, 2011 5 comments
62 visitors online now
48 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Quoting YouWhy I read the Economist? Could be the sense of that, “oh how the fuck can you still talk in a such a snobby and smug way, when you have been so wrong for so long? — but wait, I really love the way you phrased that, though I still think you know jackshit.” (jxie)
- Reply to Verna Yu and NYT (4)
- N.M.Cheung: @Guo Du Read the article from your link, couldn’t agree more. Glad more opening...
- Open Forum (547)
- Guo Du: A report you won’t see in the English media, which have relocated to a parallel...
- Eddie Huang, FOB, Time Warner Condos, and Gold Coast Houses. (21)
- pug_ster: @Sigmar Sorry, I think I have mistaken with you with Paoburen. My mistake. And no, we...
- Behind the Great Western Firewall Is the Ugly Truth (1)
- N.M.Cheung: I have no problem with Chinese Great Fire Wall as those who want to operate in China...
- Abe’s Japan going backwards on the Comfort Women Issue (4)
- pug_ster: @caixin I can say the same for Nazi Germany on how they interpret its History Books on...
- The Myth of a Chinese takeover in Siberia – Continued (17)
- Zack: i reckon the problem isnt so much envy; it’s that these Western commentators, in...
- 政治局新年首次集体学习辩证唯物主义 (Politburo together studied Dialectic Materialism) (2)
- caixin: Great website, I’d never heard of it. Thanks for sharing
- Why did China ban Google? And why do the West try to shut down the Confucian Institute? (18)
- Ray: @United Chinese Diaspora The Confucian Institute pretty much operate like its counterparts...
- 中国博客: “探索和谐”, 欢迎你 (13)
- ch sheep: 其实我在想，如果他们完全不了解我们，也意味着不能有效对付我们 嘛。哈哈，开玩笑的，希望你们能更好的促进中外交流。
- My Take on HK’s Occupy Movement (9)
- pug_ster: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vdBRe3s3LPM&feature=you tube_gdata_player...
- Sony: the great propagandizer in the middle of its hacking scandal (13)
- pug_ster: Charles Liu : Here’s the latest round of propaganda on this, “Bureau 121″:...
- 汉武帝还是唐太宗 习近平陷入保守主义？/On History (8)
- Ray: @N.M.Cheung Yes, it is impossible to be agreeable on simple things, let alone complicate...
- Xi Jinping’s fight against Corruption (4)
- Black Pheonix: >One of the major player there is Las Vegas Sand, majority owner being family of...
- The True Face of “Occupy Central With Peace And Love” Western Media Self-Censored (3)
- Black Pheonix: I love the contrast of the 1st video: The OC locust buzzing around the calm...
- On China’s 9-Dashed Line and Why the Arbitrational Tribunal in Hague Should Dismiss Philippine’s Case Against China (8)
- Ray: Anyway, I just want to add that territorial claim can be a very heated issue. To be honest,...
america Beijing censorship China corruption culture dalai lama democracy diaoyutai earthquake economy education Environment featured financial crisis freedom freedom of speech Google government history hong kong human rights humor india internet japan media media bias nationalism olympics politics propaganda racism reform riot rule of law Russia Today Senkaku sixfour taiwan tiananmen tibet translation U.S. China Relations xinjiang
- Reply to Verna Yu and NYT
- Behind the Great Western Firewall Is the Ugly Truth
- Eddie Huang, FOB, Time Warner Condos, and Gold Coast Houses.
- 政治局新年首次集体学习辩证唯物主义 (Politburo together studied Dialectic Materialism)
- Abe’s Japan going backwards on the Comfort Women Issue
- The Myth of a Chinese takeover in Siberia – Continued
- Why did China ban Google? And why do the West try to shut down the Confucian Institute?
- 汉武帝还是唐太宗 习近平陷入保守主义？/On History
- Sony: the great propagandizer in the middle of its hacking scandal
- Xi Jinping’s fight against Corruption
- The True Face of “Occupy Central With Peace And Love” Western Media Self-Censored
- On China’s 9-Dashed Line and Why the Arbitrational Tribunal in Hague Should Dismiss Philippine’s Case Against China
- Second Enlightenment – Debunking Democracy
- Jeremy Lin
- Taiwan’s Recent Local Elections
- Obama vs Xi Jinping
- The Soft-power of Hong Kong Protesters – Freedoms not enjoy by American, Britain, Canadian and Australian
- Channeling Arthur Chu
- My Take on HK’s Occupy Movement
- Plutocrats Against Democracy
- The Mantra of “One Man, One Vote.”
- Umbrella Revolution and Authoritarianism with Chinese Characteristics
- Western Media’s Pervasive Bias Against China Today
- Are the Occupy Protesters really about “Democracy”?
- What is Your Take on Hong Kong Police Breaking Up Protesters Occupying Government Buildings and Public Spaces?
- Analysis (483)
- Announcements (39)
- Asian Union (10)
- aside (50)
- Book Review (5)
- culture (268)
- economy (96)
- education (40)
- Environment (48)
- Foreign Relations (70)
- General (214)
- history (68)
- human rights (67)
- Indonesia (1)
- Interview (2)
- language (21)
- Letters (48)
- media (208)
- music (57)
- natural disaster (10)
- News (352)
- Opinion (320)
- Philosophy (33)
- Photos (55)
- politics (408)
- q&a (13)
- religion (25)
- technology (60)
- trade (42)
- Translation (4)
- Uncategorized (285)
- video (96)
- White Paper (4)