Following the video is the full text of the joint closing remarks to the third U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialog (S&ED) by Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner, Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan, and Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo. I have highlighted where the leaders mentioned specific areas of progress. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Strategic and Economic Dialog’
May 11th, 2011 5 comments
47 visitors online now
32 guests, 14 bots, 1 members
Quoting YouFreedom is ultimately about empowerment. This often requires the careful nurture of a government. A norm that blindly distrusts and vilifies governments at all cost is not only a danger but a disservice to humanity. (Allen)
- An end to Japan’s elegant deception (8)
- denk: @Allen sorry Allen, just see ur post now. i didnt watch the film , merely read a review....
- Open Forum (493)
- pug_ster: https://www.google.com/#q=kunm ing+terrorist+attack In this sad day when 27+ people...
- Are The American and Chinese Dreams That Different – You Can’t Tell From Obama’s March on Washington Speech Yesterday (6)
- Allen: Once in a while, I re-read my old posts and realized that while certain points are valid,...
- Shinzo Abe – Little Napoleon of neo-militaristic Japan (28)
- pug_ster: http://www.csmonitor.com/World /Asia-Pacific/2013/1213/Jap...
- The Cultural Revolution and Free Speech (14)
- ersim: @Black Pheonix It seems you bought into the Western propaganda of...
- China “Withholding” Visas From Foreign Journalists. Plenty of Self-Censorship At Home. (16)
- Black Pheonix: @Allen Another point is that “journalist visas” are...
- A Brief Note on Elections – that Bedrock of Modern Democracy… (5)
- Matchut: From my observations here in Canada: We currently have only specific employers and...
- What’s wrong with China? Hint: it’s not the government (133)
- xcrm: i didn’t finish the article, but i don’t think u can blame China’s...
- Avoiding the Dirty Business of Justice and Politics is Not a Good Solution (1)
- ersim: “Democracy”, like a steak, is served in a silver platter as long as the public...
- 陈海汶 (Chen HaiWen): Pictures of China’s 56 Ethnic Groups (3)
- Qomo: Yes. it’s an awesome works to have them in printed book, which i hope is still in...
- Happy New Year – Year of the Horse! (2)
- Ray: Happy New Year. I will definitely do more horsing around this year.
- A History of US Strategies in South China Sea (3)
- raffiaflower: As the author Sterling Seagrave has noted, there was nothing that happened of...
- Perceptions of corruption in the US and PRC – not exactly what one would expect (2)
- Black Pheonix: “whereas the majority of Americans who felt they’ve had to unjustly hand...
- The Fantasy League of the Rubberstamping Billionaire Chinese Parliament Club (12)
- Allen: Most U.S. lawmakers are now worth more than 1 million. http://www.opensecrets.org/...
- A Tribute to Run Run Shaw (1)
- Rhan: I grew up watching David Chiang and Ti Lung wuxia movies, not at cinema but during the...
america Beijing censorship China Chinese corruption culture dalai lama democracy diaoyutai earthquake economy education Environment featured financial crisis freedom freedom of speech Google government history human rights humor india internet japan language media media bias nationalism olympics politics propaganda racism reform riot Russia Today sixfour south china sea taiwan tiananmen tibet translation U.S. China Relations xinjiang
- An end to Japan’s elegant deception
- The Cultural Revolution and Free Speech
- Avoiding the Dirty Business of Justice and Politics is Not a Good Solution
- Shinzo Abe – Little Napoleon of neo-militaristic Japan
- A Brief Note on Elections – that Bedrock of Modern Democracy…
- Happy New Year – Year of the Horse!
- My Humanitarian Intervention, A Morality Tale in US
- Perceptions of corruption in the US and PRC – not exactly what one would expect
- A History of US Strategies in South China Sea
- A Tribute to Run Run Shaw
- Happy New Year
- Errors of Soft Power, a Year-end Review
- Another Suspicious Chinese Espionage Case
- A Sobering View of Asia, Why Pivot Will Fail
- Full Time Nationalistic Journalism In Review
- Rich Texas teen kills 4, injures 2, gets away with slap on wrist
- Two bicycle thieves, two reactions from society
- China “Withholding” Visas From Foreign Journalists. Plenty of Self-Censorship At Home.
- Chinese Interpretation of Property Rights
- African Economist Dambisa Moyo: Is China the new idol for emerging economies?
- Thanksgiving, a celebration and a tragedy
- Making a Mockery of China’s Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) – and the Precedents it Sets?
- Is China Escalating Tensions in the East China Seas By Creating an Air Defense Identification Zone?
- United Nations Climate Change Conference, Warsaw 2013
- A Different Memorial Riles Japanese Nationalists, By Merely Talking About It.
- Analysis (450)
- Announcements (36)
- Asian Union (10)
- aside (49)
- Book Review (4)
- culture (264)
- economy (94)
- education (39)
- Environment (48)
- Foreign Relations (66)
- General (212)
- history (61)
- human rights (59)
- Indonesia (1)
- Interview (2)
- language (21)
- Letters (48)
- media (202)
- music (57)
- natural disaster (10)
- News (346)
- Opinion (301)
- Philosophy (31)
- Photos (53)
- politics (383)
- q&a (13)
- religion (25)
- technology (60)
- trade (40)
- Translation (3)
- Uncategorized (254)
- video (95)
- White Paper (4)