Home > Photos > Chuncui, beautiful Chinese models and incredible portraits

Chuncui, beautiful Chinese models and incredible portraits

(credit: chuncui.net)

In photography, you learn a lot by looking at pictures others have taken. So, today, while browsing Xinhua’s photo section I was struck by some featured images, which lead me to the company, 纯粹视觉婚纱摄影机构 (Pureness Vision Photography Agency). There I saw many more amazing portraits. I took liberty in assembling some to share here, while hoping they won’t mind in exchange some publicity on this blog. People visiting China on vacation may consider such a company part of their trip, because elsewhere such quality would likely command 3x the price. Click on image to see a slideshow of what I pulled.

1. Wayne
    April 21st, 2012 at 14:10 | #1

yinyang: nice photos, (comment moderated).

2. April 21st, 2012 at 14:47 | #2

Wayne, stop derailing this topic with asian-and-white sexual dynamics. And stop espousing violence.

3. Navigator..
    April 21st, 2012 at 19:46 | #3

Wayne reminds me of an Anders Behring Breivik with Chinese characteristics.

4. aeiou
    April 21st, 2012 at 22:43 | #4

Navigator.. :
    Wayne reminds me of an Anders Behring Breivik with Chinese characteristics.

Funny you mentioned Breivik, do you know where Breivik got his inspiration? From an Anglo (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9212090/Anders-Behring-Breivik-trial-the-real-Lionheart.html). Just like how Hitler got his inspiration from Anglo-American/British eugenicists.

5. Navigator..
    April 21st, 2012 at 22:51 | #5

And? You think Wayne got his inspiration from there too? Possibly, but hard to say as I’ve never met.

6. aeiou
    April 21st, 2012 at 23:06 | #6

Navigator.. :

I don’t know where he gets his stuff, but a lot of certainly sounds familiar with the way whites complain about black, hispanics and other non-whites, particularly when relating to white women. And, really Wayne is tame by comparison. In fact I can find several large internet forums (membership in the 100000’s) that preach “racial awareness”. I’ve often thought; what it would be like if Chinese media quoted these “netizens” as news the same way that the western press often quote “netizens” from weibo.

7. Navigator..
    April 21st, 2012 at 23:15 | #7

The way “whites” complain…you mean all whites, most whites, or a few nutjob racist ignoramuses?

Why do you find it so difficult to call out certain behavior as objectionable if it comes from someone of your own tribe? I dont.

Seems like you are struggling with your own race issues there too. Violent threats against groups of people based on their ethnicity are wrong, no matter whose mouth it is coming from.

The constant comparisons on this site with America, or whites or Anglos reeks of inferiority complex. And whats it got to do with who the Western media quote? Weird.

8. zack
    April 22nd, 2012 at 01:05 | #8

@Navigator..
    what’s that about Whites complaining again?

9. Navigator..
    April 22nd, 2012 at 01:10 | #9

Hey Zack, a secret between you and I. I’m not white, nor American.

So one- dimensional…

10. zack
    April 22nd, 2012 at 01:12 | #10

@Navigator..
    hey Navigator, a secret between you and i: i really don’t give a shit what you think you are

so fucking stupid,

11. Navigator..
    April 22nd, 2012 at 01:21 | #11

Such a shame that certain individuals here so quickly resort to threats and abuse. It’s hard to see much hope in the future when such base feelings are so quickly brought to the surface. Hopefully as the world becomes more interconnected and developing countries education levels rise we will see less and less of such uncivilized behavior.

12. zack
    April 22nd, 2012 at 01:27 | #12

@Navigator..
    ‘threats and abuses’
    lol
    gee, Navigator, are you such a shrinking violet that harsh words online harm your fragile fragile ego?

hopefully as humanity progresses, you’ll do humanity a favour and award yourself a Darwin Award.

13. Navigator..
    April 22nd, 2012 at 01:32 | #13

Hi Zack, for a guy that ” i really don’t give a shit what you think you are” and “so fucking stupid”
    you do seem to enjoying me around here a lot. I had a poodle once like that, such a cute but foolish little thing it was. In the end he walked under a bus and was crushed to death.

Such is the cycle of life. I wish you well Zack, and hope you one day find peace.

14. Navigator..
    April 22nd, 2012 at 03:44 | #14

“I don’t know where he gets his stuff, but a lot of certainly sounds familiar with the way whites complain about black, hispanics and other non-whites, particularly when relating to white women”

Funny how no ones complaining about Chinese men stealing their women. Wouldnt it be funny if thats at the root of Waynes issues here? Its odd, as he and others put it down to purely economic reasons, but if thats the case then why would there be idiots complaining about blacks and hispanics with “their women”?

Must be something else huh

15. April 22nd, 2012 at 05:20 | #15

@Navigator
    “Wayne reminds me of an Anders Behring Breivik with Chinese characteristics.”

And you remind me of a troll with Troll characteristics. I have just told Wayne not to derail the topic and then you come along to derail the topic to talk about Wayne.

Mods, do something about this troll and double-post spammer (in #13 and #14).

16. April 22nd, 2012 at 08:20 | #16

@Navigator..
    Hey, look at the number of comments you have here. Who’s the troll who don’t care but spend so much time here? Do you have an inferiority complex?

17. aeiou
    April 22nd, 2012 at 09:44 | #17

Navigator.. :

So James Watson and John Cleese are nutjob ignoramuses? That’s quite a high horse you’ve got.

I’d say majority of whites are obsessed. If they aren’t peddling multiculturalism (despite more than 50% of non-whites live in self segregated communities) or blogging about their ethnic wives, they are complaining about muslims taking over their country, and that’s before they even get to whine about how the Chinese are stealing their jobs — I mean in some ways I can understand, I wouldn’t want to become a minority in my own country; if I was white that is; which seems to be where America, Britain and France, etc, are heading.

Why do you find it so difficult to call out certain behaviour as objectionable if it comes from someone of your own tribe? I dont.

Please, my race, if you must. Or are you too politically correct to utter such blasphemy? And no I have no problems criticising people of my race.

Strokes your (white) superiority complex doesn’t it? Even liberals find it hard not to gloat about – especially to uncreative, conformist easterners – the superior qualities of white individualism and how the west conquered the world with love and democracy. How could one not feel inferior in the presence of such magnificence.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.