Home > Uncategorized > 视频: 绝命三连撞 史上驾驶摩托车最疯狂的一幕

视频: 绝命三连撞 史上驾驶摩托车最疯狂的一幕

November 11th, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

Some of you might have seen this traffic footage already. Pay attention to the motorcyclist at the top-center of the video. What would possess this person to undertake the sequence of actions as unfolded in the video?

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. November 11th, 2013 at 23:13 | #1

“What would possess this person to undertake the sequence of actions as unfolded in the video?”

The answer is obviously the lack of freedom & democracy, like every single unfavorable phenomenon that occurs in China – from car accidents to earthquakes. XD

2. November 12th, 2013 at 11:20 | #2

@Mister Unknown
    haha, good one! And, remember this buffoon who thinks Chinese don’t have creativity for not able to produce Gangnam Style? (Okay, he thinks the Chinese have no creativity because of the government and hence not able to produce Gangnam Style.)

3. November 12th, 2013 at 13:09 | #3

I am still confused by this post. What is the point of the video?

4. November 12th, 2013 at 13:23 | #4

Lighten up and laugh, Allen! 🙂 I thought it was funny at the end.

5. November 12th, 2013 at 13:59 | #5

YinYang :
    @Mister Unknown

I think what’s even funnier is the FLG’s claim that the Chinese Government caused the 2008 Sichuan earthquake because of its “evil karma”. This was the final proof that convinced me that FLG is a dumber Chinese variant of scientology and the westboro baptist church.

6. November 12th, 2013 at 14:16 | #6

@YinYang

Was the guy hurt? It’s not clear. He might have a bone fracture, internal bruising, etc. As it is, I didn’t laugh (actually I did, but it was a ouch, I hope he wasn’t hurt type of chuckle).

7. November 12th, 2013 at 14:24 | #7

@Allen
    Alright, Allen, you do have a point there. You are a good soul. But don’t fault me for laughing at it, because I think that’s largely human nature at play here.

8. November 13th, 2013 at 07:27 | #8

This guy is probably too disorientated after the accident. My friend got into an accident while riding a motorcycle, I was behind him when he crashed. I helped him pick up the motorbike. He is so charged up that he could barely talked up or kick start the bike. I told him we should take a break before we continue the journey.

The best advice is probably take a rest by the roadside before continue like this guy this. It is very dangerous as you can see.

9. ersim
    November 14th, 2013 at 08:23 | #9

I had to watch the video a couple of times. I feel more confused than the guy riding the moped. Like Allen, didn’t see the point. It was “funny”, but a bewildered “funny”.

10. Black Pheonix
    November 18th, 2013 at 05:58 | #10

@Ray

Yes, he was disoriented, but also, I think he was trying to get away from the other drivers, who probably wanted him to pay for damages.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.